RSS is a great way to stay up to date with your favourite blogs, and I don't care if the internet seems to have decided that RSS is dead.
On the market there are a number of great RSS apps and web services, but what's better that make one your own?
- Choose the RSS Trigger Channel.
- Choose New feed item as the Trigger.
- Paste your favourite blog's RSS url in the Feed URL field.
- Choose Pocket as the Action Channel.
- Choose Save for later as the Action.
- Populate the Tags as you think appropriate.
- Hit the Create Action button.